इसके अलावा, नाभि पर अल्कोहल में भिगोए गए कॉटन स्वैब को अक्सर सर्दी, फ्लू और बहती हुई नाक के इलाज के लिए उपयोग किया जाता है। नाभि पर रखने से पहले ब्रांडी में रूई का उपयोग मासिक धर्म में ऐंठन के लिए किया जाता है। सामान्यतया किसी भी सिरदर्द बुखार सहित पुरानी और क्रॉनिक बीमारी में नाभि, सिर और पैरों के तलवे और पर सरसों का तेल और पानी लगाने से बहुत व त्वरित लाभ होता है (साभार) Have you noticed that when you stick your finger in your belly button it tingles internally? Especially around your pelvic area? This is because it used to be your source of life (the place where the umbilical cord connects the fetus with the mother)…. All the oxygen, nutrients, and water needed to enter, grow, and be born through your belly button at a time. Today, many of those blood and nutrients carry connections from your stomach to your organs.
The area behind your belly button is sometimes called “Pechoti”. Because there are more than 70,000 veins in this area, the paths of this region can be found to go almost anywhere in the body. Because of this, nutrients are absorbed better by natural and essential oils placed directly in the navel and distributed in certain areas of the body. Many people use this condition to relieve medical conditions such as dryness of the eyes, face, heels and lips. In addition, it is used for knee and joint pain, acne, pancreas health, lethargy, abdominal pain, and cold and chills. This is called the Pechoti Method.
The most common oils used in the Pechoti method (oiling the belly button) are:
• Neem oil: Pimples and pimples
• Almond oil: to get dry skin and glowing skin
• Mustard oil: Dry skin, chapped lips, mild intestinal detox
• Olive oil: improve fertility
• Thyme oil: (Thyme oil is very strong and should not be applied directly to the skin… use a carrier oil to dilute). Used to relax (anti-spasms) arteries and veins, which reduces blood pressure and cardiovascular stress. Thyme essential oil can also serve as a diuretic, removing excess water and salt that can lower blood pressure and reduce weight. For colds and flu, you can prevent them from bacterial infection by using thyme essential oil as an expectorant. Removal of mucus from the airways and lungs. Because of this thyme oil is also used to treat other respiratory conditions such as cough, bronchitis, and respiratory inflammation.
In addition, a cotton swab soaked in alcohol at the navel is often used to treat colds, flu, and runny noses. Cotton is used for menstrual cramps in brandy before placing on the navel. Generally, applying mustard oil and water on the navel, soles of the head and feet and water in chronic and chronic disease including any headache fever is very quick.(Sincerely)